Email clean-out blog post #2: Here’s a link to a report from the CCCCs called “Top Intellectual Property Developments of 2007 for Scholars of Composition, Rhetoric, and Communication.” It includes some links and information about, well, the title of the site: IP issues for the comp/rhet world. Among many other things, working in this material/discussion into ENGL 516 next winter might be one of the changes I make to that course.
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations on
- Academic Partnerships, “False EMU” in the news, and finding a concluding “hook” to my book project on
- The random opportunities of an alt-ac career path on
- Where was I? Oh yeah, MOOCs on
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire on
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- “We are all writers now”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Martha Stewart’s Apple Raspberry Crumble ala Steve
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?