I thought this was kinda cool: Wikimapia, which is basically a merging of Google maps with a sort Wikipedia-spirited open source editing/notation system. I created this entry for the Ypsilanti Water Tower, which, btw, is what’s pictured in the background of the image at the top of this blog. Just in case you’re curious.
stevendkrause on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts This Year
- What I Learned from My Crappy Student Evaluations
- Blog ads as ironic comment? or just out of the blogger's control?
- The end of the semester and a response to “The End of the College Essay”
- That horrible and strange article about writing by John G. Maguire
- More than three reasons why the five paragraph essay is bad
- EMU's President's House Cost $3.5 Million (well, unless you really want to count that other $1.5 million…)
- “We are all writers now”
- “Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?”
- Ave Maria, Florida: A brief photo tour
- So, what do we know about EMU’s new president, James M. Smith?